Your online presence brings everything together in a concise package for your audience. All channels creating a funnel which highlights what you would like to bring into this world. Modern day public interaction has shifted over the last twenty years to a more inclusive means of digital communication where if a client at a firm such as Deloitte has an issue and posts it on a chat room. A member of the Deloitte team will be notified and reach out to that customer directly for feedback and improvement. How does a website come into play and if a website is as versatile as mentions, how can one benefit you? Lets look at some examples:
- Creating one website landing page or blog post per month
- Tracking and reporting all conversion rate analytics
- Setting up integrations for e-commerce, appointment scheduling, taking orders and much more
- Building out a style which fits client expectations and needs
- Build a following with social selling.
- Modern stories are told in video
- A website is the hub from which all channels merge
- If a person Google searched you, what would they see?
- What is the next step after you get the business vision
- Advertising is the key to attracting your customers
- Marketing Manager